Nutrition Facts Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
Health Benefits Avocado Oil
A fruit oil made from fresh avocado; considered the ‘healthiest fruit on earth’.
Minimal processing to preserve natural nutrients.
- GMO free
- Zero preservatives
- No artificial additives
- Gluten free and dairy free
AND it’s still 100% natural and great tasting.
Full of the good fats.
- High levels of mono-unsaturated fats
- Very low levels of Saturated fats
- Very low levels of undesirable Omega 6
- Has Omega 3
- No trans fats or hydrogenated fats
- Zero cholesterol; Proven to actually lower your existing cholesterol levels.
Full of micro-nutrients.
A combinations of Plant Sterols, Anti-oxidants, and Vitamin E Carotenoids, create many benefits that medical science is often still struggling to explain.
Extra Virgin Avocado Oil soaks up Vitamin E Carotenoids that our bodies would otherwise waste. It’s a high-powered supplement for:
- Beta Carotene – increases absorption by 1,500%
- Alpha Carotene – increases absorption by 700%
- Lutein – increases absorption by 500%
- Lycopene – increases absorption by 450%
Complex interactions between Vitamin E carotenoids, plant sterols and the ‘good’ fats, allow Extra Virgin Avocado Oil to be classed as a Functional Food; a new generation SuperFood able to deliver additional health benefits and anti-oxidant activity in the fights against obesity, heart disease, dementia, blindness, skin care and a range of cancers.
Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is targeted towards well informed and discerning consumers who seek highest quality products and wish to optimize their health through lifestyle choices like a Mediterranean Diet. Typically we are supported by ‘Gourmets’ who enjoy entertaining with high quality, great tasting, trendy foods. They prefer fresh, natural food and understand the distinction between “good + bad” fats.