- 2 Slices Oroweat® Oatnut Bread, toasted
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 an avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded (any cheese is fine)
- salt and pepper to taste
Egg White and Avocado Breakfast Sandwich
This breakfast sandwich. It’s a thing of dreams.
The bread of choice? Oroweat’s® Oatnut. The bread alone in this healthy sandwich provides 24 grams of whole grains and 4 grams of fiber. I know. It’s filling, full of nutrients, and oh-so-delicious!
And then when topped with avocado, egg whites, and pepper jack cheese? Whoa. Breakfast of champions.Intruction:
- While the bread is toasting, cook the egg whites over med-low heat in a small skillet (like you would a fried egg). Cover with a lid to help the egg whites cook evenly. The egg whites should be cooked in about 2-3 minutes, depending upon your stove. Once cooked, pull off the heat and set aside.
- Spread the mashed avocado on both slices of bread. Top one slice of bread with the egg whites and the other slice with pepper jack cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste, close the sandwich, and enjoy!
You May like
- 45 min
- 15 min