Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is still the “new-kid-on-the-block” in the oils market; the ‘good oil’ – a natural, new generation super-food, for great taste & healthy living, Mediterranean style.
- Each avocado is hand-picked, then perfectly ripened.
- Just like a fresh fruit salad, our ‘secret’ is to use the highest quality fresh fruit.
- On process day, we wash each avocado then remove, (discard), the skin & pit.
- We only press the ‘flesh’ of the avocado – the part you eat.
- To preserve all nutrients we process at temperatures similar to an avocado orchard; we call this ‘low temperature’ or ‘cold-pressing’.
- Our process preserves Vitamin E antioxidants, 15 important plant sterols & high levels of natural Carotenoids.
- It takes about 60 minutes to process fresh avocado into Extra Virgin Avocado Oil.
Each AvoHealth product has a ‘clean’ label. There are no artificial preservatives, no chemicals and no trick manufacturing. Of course, it’s GMO-free. No cholesterol, no carbohydrates and zero transfats. Every product is gluten-free, dairy-free, sodium-free and has no added sugar. We serve consumers who want minimally processed, natural foods with natural flavors. Ongoing Scientific Research: Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- Proven to lower cholesterol levels & considered to reduce heart attack risk.
- Considered to benefit breast & colon cancers. Slows the progression of prostate cancer
- Provides a portfolio of Eye Health benefits
- Dramatically increases absorption of nutrients from fresh fruit, salads & vegetables … thus making them all much healthier
Food-lovers, chefs and gourmets use avocado oil because the soft nutty taste, and mild avocado aroma, do not overpower other foods. With a deep emerald-green color, it’s an integral part of a Mediterranean style diet. Ideally suited for constant use in the kitchen. Prepare salad dressings and marinades. Or roast – sear – sauté – drizzle – grill – fry – BBQ, at any temperature up to 480˚F or 250˚C.
“We consider AvoHealth Extra Virgin Avocado Oil ‘outclasses’ the very best olive oils anywhere in the world, on virtually every attribute by which a cold-pressed, extra virgin, natural, oil is judged.”
Commercial Orders – avocado oil cold-pressed, to our specifications (usually) in East Africa or Mexico.
Refined Avocado Oil – either RBD or RBDW.
Extra Virgin Avocado Oil.
Forms of bulk packaging include:
- Flexitanks (21,936 kgs or 48,360 lbs approx).
- Totes / IBC’s (948 kgs or 2,090lbs approx).
- Retail Bottles – options vary by country. Email for details. For example:
|250 ml round glass bottle||24 bottles
100% Pure Avocado Oil
100% Pure Avocado Oil is a careful blend of Extra Virgin and Refined (Virgin) Avocado Oil.
And it’s still an inviting green color.
The avocado are still hand-picked, carefully ripened, and pressed at low temperatures.
- We refine our Virgin Avocado Oil to maintain the same healthy fat profile, without any taste or smell.
- It can be heated to even higher temperatures before it reaches smoke-point.
- 100% Pure Avocado Oil is much more stable than Extra Virgin.
BBQ & Grill Gourmet – Avocado Cooking Oil
The perfect cooking oil for your kitchen and BBQ.
With a mild taste and the healthy properties of fresh avocado, this oil is designed for high temperature cooking up to 480°F or 250°C.
- Low-temperature-pressed from hand-picked avocado, 100% Pure Avocado Oil (see below) is a blend of Extra Virgin & Refined Avocado Oil.
- Zero carbohydrates, Zero Cholesterol, full of micro-nutrients & the ‘good fats’.
BBQ – Grill – Roast – Sauté – Sear – Fry
Available in: larger size bottles or Restaurant Catering Packs or 1,000 litre Totes.
Minimum order: 1,000 litres